This category works in a very simple way: we offer you all the customisable models, with detailed descriptions and several samples photos from which you can draw inspiration; you will just have to choose the variant you prefer from the pull-down menu to immediately check the price.
Put the item you prefer in the cart and then complete the information for the check-out; choose among the PRE ORDER or the WIRE TRANSFER payment method to be contacted by our team with the details to complete the order. We will prepare a personalised form for you to sign and we will send it to you with the terms and conditions.
You do not have to pay the whole sum right away: at the beginning, you will only pay the 40% of the total; the remaining 60% when the bag will be ready to be shipped.
Obviously, the leather we offer is the one we have ready for delivery in stock. If you do not like any of our variations, do not despair! Download from our "Materials for consultation" our colour samples and contact us by email at email@example.com to receive a quote.